Introductory blog post
My name is Lianna Johnson. I am 34 years old and a single mom to three kids. There's my 16yr old, Jason, my 11yr old, Kyliegh, and my youngest, David, will be 8 on Monday. We live in Fairbanks, Alaska which is where I was born and raised. My oldest and I actually had the same pediatrician when we were both babies. For fun, I enjoy both cooking and baking. I love taking my kids and going out on a clear night to chase the northern lights. In the early fall, we love to go out blueberry picking. Most recently, I have enjoyed taking my kids to the indoor trampoline park. I also have a 4yr old yorkie mix named Mocha. For my photos, I decided to share three. One of my three kids and I this past May (2022) in Seward. I also shared a photo of my dog that was taken this past December, along with a photo of the northern lights I took at some point and just happened to have on my computer.
When it comes to music, I grew up listening to country music. I was very closed off to any other genre until I was about eleven years old or so. Around that time I started expanding. As a working teenager, I actually took my mom twice to see Godsmack when they came to Fairbanks. I have been to quite a few differenet concerts beginning with Tim McGraw as a child. My most favorite one though was the cowboy rides away tour in Atlanta, Georgia in 2019. It consisted of George Strait, Chris Stapleton, Chris Jansen, and Ashley McBride. George Strait was definitely on my bucket list of artist's to see. When I lived in Tennessee, they had this summer music nights at a winery. Basically you could bring a blanket and sit on the grass and listen to live music. That was something I always enjoyed.
While country is my most preferred genre, my favorite artist is by far Pink. I could listen to her music for hours. Another thing I forgot to mention, is that I used to play the violin in middle and high school and because of that, I grew major respect for those who play instruments. I learned just how difficult it can be. I also love listening to string instruments because of this. I find it to be very soothing.
The link I have chosen is a song that is very near to my heart. It is my late cousin's favorite song. Her and I were very close. You should be able to find the link here!



I would love to see Pink in concert. I hear she puts on quite the show. Your dog and kids are so cute!!
ReplyDeleteHi Lianna,
ReplyDeleteNorthern Lights never cease to amaze me, and I love the strict contrast between green and pink in the picture you shared. Also, I don't listen to much country music, but I certainly agree that George Strait is an iconic artist. Best of luck to you with this new semester!
Hi Lianna, I loved your photos. I was born and raised in Fairbanks, too. I'm definitely missing home. I listen to R&B mainly, but I've expanded out as well and have grown to love some country music! I don't normally listen to Pink, but I do love her song 'Hurts 2B Human', and I listen to that quite often :)
ReplyDelete